Tk Infinity Mask Panel v1.0 For Photoshop Cc (Win/Mac)
Author: kakalot on 13-10-2016, 06:06, Views: 181
Tk Infinity Mask Panel v1.0 For Photoshop Cc (Win/Mac) | 136.5 MB
TK Infinity Mask Panel uses a Photoshop plug-in dedicated to implementing this concept more fully. The plug-in provides a unique method of making masks. It uses its own equations, instead of Photoshop calculations, to determine which tones are included in a mask. By changing the variables in the equations the resultant mask can be infinitely defined and adjusted.
The way to use this plug-in is the TK Infinity Mask panel. The buttons and sliders on this panel change the variables in the plug-in's equations and the mask is quickly updated so the user sees the results. The plug-in/panel can make masks based on image luminosity, or it can use data from the red, green or blue channels as the starting point. It can even make saturation and vibrance masks by extracting this information from the image's pixels.
Decision making for the panel is completely mask-based. The user views the actual mask that is being created and changes it as they manipulate the controls on the panel. It's normally a very fast process once the necessary merge-visible layer has been created. Seeing the mask and being able to directly adjust it provides a more real-time experience. Once satisfied, output buttons at the bottom provide options for using the mask to continue developing the image.
The TK Infinity Mask panel for Photoshop CC:
- Includes the TK Infinity Mask panel , installation guide, instructions, and Sean Bagshaw videos on how to use the panel
- Provides a new method for creating self-feathering, pixel-based masks from mutiple channels using a 32-bit plug-in
- Shows the user a real-time view of the mask as it's created
Infinity Masks share the same characteristics and work the same as luminosity masks:
- They select specific tonal ranges in the image (Lights, Darks, Midtones, off-center midtones, and even saturation/vibrance).
- They provide perfect tonal feathering so adjustments using the masks blend perfectly into the image.
- The bit-depth of the mask matches that of the image (16-bit masks for 16-bit images).
A couple of other important things to know about the TK Infinity Mask panel:
- The plug-in only works in RGB color mode. It does not work in Lab color or other modes.
- The panel only works in Photoshop CC, CC 2014, and CC 2015 (and hopefully CC 2016 and beyond). It does not install or work in Photoshop CS6 or earlier.
All Link Download :