Solid Pdf Tools v9.1.7212.1984 Multilingual
Author: kakalot on 9-10-2016, 09:52, Views: 128
Solid Pdf Tools v9.1.7212.1984 Multilingual | 120 MB
Solid PDF Tools is one of several excellent PDF conversion and creation products from Solid Documents. With Solid PDF tools you can Convert PDF to HTML. Use advanced document reconstruction to convert PDF to formatted W3C compliant XHTML. Figures out columns, convert PDF to Text. Use advanced document reconstruction to extract flowing text content from PDF. Figures out columns. Removes headers and footers.
PDF to Word Conversion and Content Extraction:
- PDF to Word Conversion. Convert your PDF files to Microsoft? Word documents for easy editing.
- PDF to Excel Conversion. Convert tables from your PDF files to Micrsoft? Excel spreadsheets. Select pages or entire document.
- WYSIWYG Content Extraction. Convert selected tables or images from a PDF file. Creates tables in Word or Excel or image files.
- Quality Conversions. No need to waste hours reformatting and reworking your files.
- Headers and Footers. Advanced options for converting or removing headers and footers.
- Form Recognition. Form fields are recognized and converted into text boxes for easy editing.
- Rotated Text Recovery. Convert text from your PDF no matter which way it's oriented.
- Hyperlink Detection. URL Hyperlinks in the original PDF are automatically transferred into the new Word document.
- Convert From Explorer. One click to open PDF document into Word from Windows Explorer.
Scanning and Archiving:
- TIFF to PDF. Convert legacy scanned TIFF documents into fully searchable and archivable PDF/A-1b documents.
- Scan to PDF. Scan paper documents into archivable PDF/A-1b documents. Searchable thanks to OCR text layer.
- OCR for Search. Add searchable text layer. Easy for indexing and archiving legacy and paper documents.
- PDF to PDF/A. Convert existing normal or image PDF files into fully searchable ISO 19005-1 compliant archivable documents.
- Validate PDF/A. Verify ISO 19005-1 compliance for existing PDF documents and repair common issues.
- PDF Creation. Simply drag and drop. Easily create PDFs from your documents. WYSIWYG user interface.
- WYSIWYG User Interface. Multiple document PDF UI for page-level manipulation operations.
- Watermarks. Pre-defined and custom watermarks. Text stamps, images or PDF overlays. Electronic letterheads.
- Combine. Combine multiple documents into a single PDF file. Combine PDF files.
- Rearrange Pages. Use drag and drop to rearrange page order in a PDF file or between multiple files.
- Extract Pages. Extract pages from a PDF file as a single new PDF or as multiple new PDFs for each page.
- Full Search. Fast text search of multiple PDF files. Navigable list of results.
- Batch-Process Conversions. Save time by using batch conversion palettes in the UI or using scripts from the command line.
- Print to PDF. Create PDF files easily from any Windows-based program.
- Password-Protect your PDFs. You can restrict who can view, edit, copy, print or add comments to your document.
- Encrypt your PDFs. Secure your PDF files using 128-bit RC4 or AES encryption algorithms.
- Set PDF Permissions. Control which users can read, print, edit, copy or comment your PDF files.
- Set Document Properties. Define Title, Author, Subject and Keywords to help organize your documents.
- Custom Page Settings. Create PDF files with custom pages sizes, margins and orientation.
- Reduce File Size. Keep your PDFs small with our compression options. Optimize file size for Web or print while preserving an appropriate level of quality.
- Acrobat Reader Settings. Set default view including page layout, initial zoom and page thumbnail view.
- Archive Using PDF/A. Create PDF/A-1b documents which are fully compliant with ISO 19005-1 archiving standards.
All Link Download :